The mobility of dogs and cats makes it difficult to treat all potential areas of flea infestation. So, it’s important to consider a flea control formulation that goes where they do – especially one that targets pre-adult fleas, the source of reinfestations. Petcor Flea Spray contains Precor IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that targets flea eggs on the animal by sterilizing them.
– Contains natural pyrethrins to immediately kill adult fleas.
– Precor IGR, an Insect Growth Regulator that kills flea eggs for 63 days after application.
– An effective addition to a flea control Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy.
– Approved for use on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
– Convenient – after you deliver it as part of your service, customers simply apply Petcor by spraying as needed.
Available Product Sizes
16 oz bottle
EPA Reg. #2724-404
There are no reviews yet.